| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Casablanca in September is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 144.4mm (5.7in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Casablanca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Casablanca, Cuba
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Casablanca:
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 760.6 kms (472.7 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 649.6 kms (403.7 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 594.7 kms (369.5 miles) N
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) N
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 427.7 kms (265.8 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 398.6 kms (247.7 miles) N
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) NNE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) NE
- Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas - 538 kms (334.3 miles) ENE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NNE
- Camaguey, Cuba - 496.6 kms (308.6 miles) ESE